Ultrafast Charging is on it’s way!
NEXTGEN CHARGING is a brand-new charging station soon to be opened in Fredericia Denmark
The Charging station is ready for ultra-fast charging up to 350 KW. It will be equipped with 4 charging stations, but will have the capacity of 8. A full charge will be performed in 15-20 minutes.
– The station in Fredericia is part of the first wave of the partners plan which covers approximately
180 sites in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, England, Italy, France and Norway.
– CLEVER and E.ON received support from the EU Commission (CEF programme) of 10 million EUR
– The sites will offer of 150 kW charging, with upgrade to 350 kW.
– The first sites are under construction in both Germany and Denmark.
– The ultra-fast charging stations will initially enable charging of a full 400 km range battery in only
20-30 minutes, and charging time will be further reduced as charging capacity is increased and
vehicle technology develops. Charging time depends on the specific car.
For more information, please visit their home page